Re: [feline-heart] HELP ME< MY 5 yrl old just vomited everything I fed her fo...

  • Miguel &Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6 6:06 PM
      have you taken her to the vet? You should do that immediately...have you ever had
      a bladder infection...it's pretty bad and painful too.....your vet can get a
      urine sample from her bladder and check it for bacteria and then prescribe the
      correct meds.

      good luck and go to the vet right away.

      Linda and Pum and Max

    • earina613@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8 8:39 AM
        Hi everyone!

        The vet said that she maybe urinating b/c of her kidney problem.

        Irina &Boo Boo