Re: [FH] Cat Grieving

  • carolroar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 24, 2010
      Homeopathic remedies are very safe to use . However, for those who aren't familiar with homeopathy, you need to match the remedy with the patient and their symptoms. If you use a homeopathic remedy that's not for what you're treating, the patient can have a reaction to it just like some medications.

      Homeopathy is a very complex modality, and if you're wanting to use it for treating serious physical illness, it's best to do that with the help of someone with a lot of experience in prescribing the remedies, either a licensed homeopath, veterinarian or other person who has studied how to do homeopathic reportization.

      In the case of Ignatia, it's very safe to use for emotional distress for any animal.

      Carol and Angel Snowball and the gang