Message from suzewinn@hotmail.com

  • suzewinn@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 16, 2010
      I have lit a candle...For Rigsby and his
      mom,
      Ruth.

      Click here to see the candle
      http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=12247379

      Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 98.237.135.29

    • suzewinn@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 21, 2011
        I have lit a candle Riley and Shelley

        Click here to see the candle
        http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=12733867

        Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 98.237.133.191

      • Mmayer11
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 21, 2011
          Thank you, Suzie. I followed your lead and lit a candle for Riley and Shelly as well.
          Marianna

        • Karenborga@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 21, 2011
            I lit a candle in Riley's group also.

            I am very sorry for the loss of Riley.

            Karen
            www.aplb.org
            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 9, 2011
              I have lit a candle for Wendy and Tino

              Click here to see the candle
              http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=12845641

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 3, 2011
                I have lit a candle Seymour

                Click here to see the candle
                http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=13917409

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
                  I have lit a candle for Kensington

                  Click here to see the candle
                  http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=14153369

                  Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 50.46.29.83

                • MAUREEN FOGG
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 4, 2011
                    From Maureen and Yuki