Re: [feline-heart] HELP ME< MY 5 yrl old just vomited everything I fed her for today and coughed

  • Miguel &Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2000
      It sounds like a urinary tract infection. My girl cat had that some years ago
      and did very similar things...the vomiting could be from having a fever if the
      infection is really bad and you can probably assume that it is if she is having
      accidents in your bed.

      It's pretty easy to clear up but be careful to monitor her kidneys carefully if
      she's got crf