Message from casaobelisco@hotmail.com

  • casaobelisco@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2010
      I have lit a candle for Winston and
      Cathy...if you would like to join the
      group just follow the link below

      Click here to see the candle
      http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=12206000

      Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 201.138.166.159