Re: Questions from far Germany

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2010
      Hi Meike

      I am sorry to hear Fortuna is unwell. If the doctor thinks he is at risk of
      clots (thrombosis) then he would need something for that. I`m not sure
      what ASS is. Is that aspirin?

      The alternatives are aspirin, plavix or nattokinase. I have experience of
      cats on plavix and nattokinase long term with no ill effects whatsoever.
      Aspirin made my cat very poorly and vomit a lot but has worked for others.

      HCM can be stabilised for many years with drugs. If Fortuna is eating,
      purring and getting about she has a quality of life and may have for a long
      time to come.

      Please explain what drug ASS is and I may be able to help you further?