Re: [FH] my cat maya

  • Barbie
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2010
      Sorry to hear about your cat, wish I had more time to
      write, but on my way out, but just wanted to be sure
      that you know, NO STEROIDS.  It basically put my cat
      over the edge and I believe that is what killed her forcing
      her into really bad heart failure and damaging her heart.

      The other ladies here can help you, that I know.

      Good luck.
      Barbie

      see in them what I am".

      Gustav Klimt