Re: OT: Squeek needs prayers again

  • toomany_kittys
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2010
      Carol,
      I really hope it's not FIP. Please join the FIP group. It is an excellent group. Most cats test positive for the Corona virus and if they do they don't often develop FIP. What was her titer? It is only when the Corona virus mutates that they develop FIP, but the fact that she's a kitten (with possibly a high titer) is definately a concern. Did they say what her A/G ratio was?
      Here's the link:

      I pray that it's not FIP and that she recovers.
      El