Angel Oz

  • Diana Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      I am so deeply sorry to hear of your loss. I also have lit a candle for your boy. I had to say goodbye to our Happy July 30. I miss him as if it were yesterday, I still cry for that beautiful boy.
      I dont know if the hurt ever goes away but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

      Diana & angel Happy