RE: [FH] File - trim.txt

  • Suze Winn
    Message 1 of 354 , Dec 3, 2010
      A candle has been lit for Oz and his parents.

      From: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 10:24:38 +0000
      Subject: [FH] File - trim.txt

      Please be sure to trim all replies, especially all the junk that Yahoo puts on the bottom of the emails. When replies are not trimmed reading the digest can be nearly impossible. It also takes longer for emails to download for those on a dial-up connection.

      Thanks!

      Diane

      Feline-Heart List Mom

    • fountainlites2
      Message 354 of 354 , Jul 24 3:06 PM
        Yes that is correct low salt diet for heart kitties.  I posted low salt and low phosphorous canned and dry foods that I got when I paid for a consultation with a dietician at Tufts.

        It is in the files under Romeo Low salt and phoshorous....

        In Kind Regard,

        Susan Fountain
        Producer Film, TV & Live Events
        860-550-5630

        On Jul 24, 2015, at 12:46 PM, "Frank Gioia fgioia2002@... [feline-heart]" <feline-heart-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Are heart kitties suppose to have low salt or no salt diets?

        Thanks!