Re: Cat Crashing

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      sorry, I sent this to the wrong person first time..

      Hi

      It doesn't sound like she threw a clot. If she has use of her legs and can
      climb up and down that's a good sign. A clot causes back leg paralysis and
      the paws would feel cool with no pulse. It's very painful. As she vomited,
      it's possible she had a violent gastroenteritis or a fit and if she
      continues to recover that will show over the next few days.

      If she is interested in food and can get about and use a litter tray, then
      there's a good chance for improvement. Can she wee and poop normally now?