Re: kittens just fixed, female has wetness sound

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2010
      Hi Vickie

      None of mine have been snuffly after an anaesthetic so I`m sorry I can't
      give any advice there. If you're in doubt, go and have the chest listened to
      to check there's no fluid.

      Nala.. could she have cushings? Losing weight and pulling out fur is what
      Arnie had and he was tested for that. it was a blood test and in his case
      was negative, but the vet said those symptoms are caused by that problem. Has
      Nala had other blood tests?