Re: [FH] Cat Crouching alot

  • carolroar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2010
      hi Lisa,

      The crouching might be that he's uncomfortable, but not necessarily from fluid. Sometimes they do that when they're nauseated too. My angel Snowball did that a lot from nausea. If you listen to his heart with a stethoscope, if there is fluid it may sound like crackling or popping noises. When my angel Sweetie had fluid, her respiration and heart rate would always go up. If his breathing is okay, that's a good sign.

      Carol and Angel Snowball and the gang