Pepcid

  • maxlevensmom
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2010
      I am thinking of trying some Pepcid for Max. Can anyone share what they use and how much they dose? Is it Pepcid AC? Max doesn't take pills, so I have to give him either crushed stuff in liquid treats or liquids...anyone had this issue with Pepcid? I appreciate your help...I may just be dealing with the trauma of the move from the US to Mexico (he's traumatized each time no matter which direction) but I want to be sure it's not something worse...thanks...Judi and Max