Re: [FH] Cat Apparition

  • Lisa Clarizia Blueyes
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
      I hardly ever dream about the cats we have now, or even past cats and dogs,
      with the very occasional exception. If they do come back for visits, it may
      be that there are just times we're more open to experiencing it, or that
      we're not experiencing it because it would be more traumatic for us than we
      think it would be. Some cats I've "sensed" others I haven't and there's no
      rhyme or reason as to who comes for a visit. But I think it's comforting to
      know that there could be something beyond, even if we don't directly
      experience it ourselves.

      Lisa