Re: [FH] Cat Apparition

  • carolroar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
      Barbie,

      I think they do stay for a while. An animal communicator told me once that they stay until they know we're okay, then they move on. But I like to believe that they're here all the time with us. It's sometimes the only way I can get through the days. It helps feeling like Snowball may still be near me. She passed on a Friday and every Friday I just ache in side still and it's been 10 1/2 months now.

      How I wish I could see her, even if it's only a wisp of a glimpse of her. I think that people who are able to see visions of their angels are the most blessed. What I wouldn't give to be able to see Snowball that way.

      hugs,
      Carol and Angel Snowball
      and the gang

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
        it does get easier in time though you never frget them . Hopefully you have another kitty or get one to help you heal .. it is always hard no matter how you are prepared or unprepared ,I find it harder loosing a dog or cat than a human loved one merr penny

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
            I dream about Max a lot...all kinds of dreams, usually me rescuing him or catching him to get him out of a bad situation but all kinds of crazy things...he's always a love, in dreams and in reality too, but I wish he'd let me spoon him and rub his tummy in the am! He does occasionally let me hold his tummy lately when we nap together, and I think it comforts him...I think he has mild tummy upset off and on...take care...Judi and Max

            To: carolroar@...; feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
            From: westgold@...
            Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:18:11 -0500

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
              I rarely have good dreams about any type of animal.
              I too am always rescuing them from something.  Or
              seeing them in very hurtful situations.  They say it
              is actually good luck when we dream of animals in
              these situations especially if the cat dies.  They say
              it is bad luck to see a cat in good health.

              Barbie

              see in them what I am".

              Gustav Klimt

              ________________________________

[...]

            • Lisa Clarizia Blueyes
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
                I hardly ever dream about the cats we have now, or even past cats and dogs,
                with the very occasional exception. If they do come back for visits, it may
                be that there are just times we're more open to experiencing it, or that
                we're not experiencing it because it would be more traumatic for us than we
                think it would be. Some cats I've "sensed" others I haven't and there's no
                rhyme or reason as to who comes for a visit. But I think it's comforting to
                know that there could be something beyond, even if we don't directly
                experience it ourselves.

                Lisa