Cat Apparition

  • Temptress62
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
      Thanks to everyone for sharing their experience. Sometimes
      many are leary of sharing such things. I really do believe
      I saw what I saw. I wonder if spirits stick around because
      we treat them like they are still here. Once we get on with
      our lives and the memories begin to fade in that they aren't
      on our minds every minute of every day, could be when the decide
      to move onto their journey. I am more than happy to know she
      is still here. After a few weeks of shedding a few tears here
      and there, I just lost it last night. It was Oct 16th all over
      again.
    • carolroar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
        Barbie,

        I think they do stay for a while. An animal communicator told me once that they stay until they know we're okay, then they move on. But I like to believe that they're here all the time with us. It's sometimes the only way I can get through the days. It helps feeling like Snowball may still be near me. She passed on a Friday and every Friday I just ache in side still and it's been 10 1/2 months now.

        How I wish I could see her, even if it's only a wisp of a glimpse of her. I think that people who are able to see visions of their angels are the most blessed. What I wouldn't give to be able to see Snowball that way.

        hugs,
        Carol and Angel Snowball
        and the gang

      • penny33@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
          it does get easier in time though you never frget them . Hopefully you have another kitty or get one to help you heal .. it is always hard no matter how you are prepared or unprepared ,I find it harder loosing a dog or cat than a human loved one merr penny

          >Thanks to everyone for sharing their experience. Sometimes
          >many are leary of sharing such things. I really do believe
          >I saw what I saw. I wonder if spirits stick around because
          >we treat them like they are still here. Once we get on with
          >our lives and the memories begin to fade in that they aren't
          >on our minds every minute of every day, could be when the decide
          >to move onto their journey. I am more than happy to know she
          >is still here. After a few weeks of shedding a few tears here
          >and there, I just lost it last night. It was Oct 16th all over
          >again.

          ""Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket""
        • Westgold

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
              I dream about Max a lot...all kinds of dreams, usually me rescuing him or catching him to get him out of a bad situation but all kinds of crazy things...he's always a love, in dreams and in reality too, but I wish he'd let me spoon him and rub his tummy in the am! He does occasionally let me hold his tummy lately when we nap together, and I think it comforts him...I think he has mild tummy upset off and on...take care...Judi and Max

              To: carolroar@...; feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
              From: westgold@...
              Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:18:11 -0500

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
                I rarely have good dreams about any type of animal.
                I too am always rescuing them from something.  Or
                seeing them in very hurtful situations.  They say it
                is actually good luck when we dream of animals in
                these situations especially if the cat dies.  They say
                it is bad luck to see a cat in good health.

                Barbie

                see in them what I am".

                Gustav Klimt

                ________________________________

[...]

              • Lisa Clarizia Blueyes
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 12, 2010
                  I hardly ever dream about the cats we have now, or even past cats and dogs,
                  with the very occasional exception. If they do come back for visits, it may
                  be that there are just times we're more open to experiencing it, or that
                  we're not experiencing it because it would be more traumatic for us than we
                  think it would be. Some cats I've "sensed" others I haven't and there's no
                  rhyme or reason as to who comes for a visit. But I think it's comforting to
                  know that there could be something beyond, even if we don't directly
                  experience it ourselves.

                  Lisa