Re: [FH] OT Cat apparition.

  • penny33@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2010
      they claim often the loss of a loved one human or pet will or can be seen, perhaps a last visit to let you know its ok , I believe in the spirit while others will say you are use to seeing your pet and during grieving you imagine you get a glimpse , i think its their spirit .. we lived in a apt that has cat shades or shadows they where definately cats they would jump on table or be what appeared to be rubbing at your legs but on 2nd glance there would be nothing there