Re: [FH] Oscar had another 'turn'

  • Mmayer11
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2010
      Dear Marcia,

      I would be also. In fact I was in just the same state when Maxie, my 6 yr old briard, started having grand mal seizures. I was afraid to leave him for a moment. Judi gave you some *very* sage advise. Try to heed it, if you can. It will help both you and Oscar. I'm sure he is as attached to you as he is to you...if not more! He will sense your fear and internalize it...it is what animals do best, that is one reason why they make such wonderful companions. Stay calm and strong for both of you. Sit with him while reading or listening to restful music...Mozart is good for this as well as Vivaldi. Or find some healing music for you both to listen to.

      Hugs to you both, and much love.

      Marianna