Re: [FH] OT Cat apparition.

  • Lisa Clarizia Blueyes
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2010
      I don't think you're crazy -- I've had this happen many times, with cats and
      humans.

      Whatever it is -- a visit from beyond, or a quirk of brain chemistry -- it's
      comforting to think that the ones we love are still with us, in some way.

      Lisa

      On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Temptress62 <barbie_guitard@...>wrote:

      > I have posted this again in case it also went to everyone elses
      > spam folder. I have noticed if you post from your email it goes
      > to spam, but if you post from the group link it goes to the group
      > not sure why.
      >
      > I know this is going to sound nuts......but yesterday
      > I was walking down my hallway and could have sworn
      > I saw Nunu laying on the floor in my bedroom. Those
      > of you who are not aware, Nunu passed about a month
      > ago and I miss her terribly. I walked into the bathroom
      > trying to ignore what I thought I saw. I thought to myself
      > are my husbands sneakers laying there or a piece of clothes.
      > So with some hesitation I peaked around the corner
      > to find nothing there. I know I saw something white laying
      > there. Actually I would go as far as to say it looked like
      > the form of a cat, not any cat but Nunu. I have always had a sixth sense.
      >
      > Have any of you had things happen like this? It was like a visit from
      > beyond.
      >
      > I know sounds crazy, but it is what it is.

    • Barbie
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2010
        It did comfort me and for the first time since
        she left I was able to just say outloud that
        I still feel her with me, then that happened.
        It was so weird but very comforting.  I can't
        wait for her next visit.  I light a tea light candle
        for her everyday, first thing I do in the morning.
        Then at night I walk up to her memorial box
        with her remains and place my hand on it and
        tell her goodnight.  Its a healing process!!

        Barbie

        see in them what I am".

        Gustav Klimt

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2010
          The first time it every happened to me was when I was around 10 -- I had
          pneumonia, and was just lying in bed, and felt cat kneading -- with no cat
          there. We'd lost a cat, KC, a few weeks before, and she always used to
          sleep on my bed and knead on me before going to sleep. I think mom wrote
          that off to my fever, but similar things have happened many times since
          then, with no fever :)

          Lisa

        • penny33@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 12, 2010
            they claim often the loss of a loved one human or pet will or can be seen, perhaps a last visit to let you know its ok , I believe in the spirit while others will say you are use to seeing your pet and during grieving you imagine you get a glimpse , i think its their spirit .. we lived in a apt that has cat shades or shadows they where definately cats they would jump on table or be what appeared to be rubbing at your legs but on 2nd glance there would be nothing there

            >The first time it every happened to me was when I was around 10 -- I had
            >pneumonia, and was just lying in bed, and felt cat kneading -- with no cat
            >there. We'd lost a cat, KC, a few weeks before, and she always used to
            >sleep on my bed and knead on me before going to sleep. I think mom wrote
            >that off to my fever, but similar things have happened many times since
            >then, with no fever :)
            >
            >Lisa
            >
            >On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Barbie <barbie_guitard@...> wrote:
            >

            >> It did comfort me and for the first time since
            >> she left I was able to just say outloud that
            >> I still feel her with me, then that happened.
            >> It was so weird but very comforting. I can't
            >> wait for her next visit. I light a tea light candle
            >> for her everyday, first thing I do in the morning.
            >> Then at night I walk up to her memorial box
            >> with her remains and place my hand on it and
            >> tell her goodnight. Its a healing process!!
            >>
            >> Barbie
            >>
            >> "Whoever wants to know something about me,
            >> must observe my paintings carefully and try to
            >> see in them what I am".
            >>
            >> Gustav Klimt

            ""Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket""