OT Cat apparition

  • Barbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010
      I know this is going to sound nuts......but yesterday
      I was walking down my hallway and could have sworn
      I saw Nunu laying on the floor in my bedroom.  Those
      of you who are not aware, Nunu passed about a month
      ago and I miss her terribly.  I walked into the bathroom
      trying to ignore what I thought I saw.  I thought to myself
      are my husbands sneakers laying there or a piece of clothes.
      So with some hesitation I peaked around the corner
      to find nothing there.  I know I saw something white laying
      there.  Actually I would go as far as to say it looked like
      the form of a cat, not any cat but Nunu. I have always had a sixth sense.

      Have any of you had things happen like this?  It was like a visit from beyond.

      I know sounds crazy, but it is what it is.

      Barbie

      see in them what I am".

      Gustav Klimt