Re: [FH] OT...Maru the cat

  • Mmayer11
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2010
      I am owned by one, Pussapinia. Did not know she was a Scottish Fold until I saw Maru. As a youngster she appeared one day at my farm. She very soon adopted me. She now lives full time as one of our indoor kitties. Pussapinia looks just like Maru except that her "beauty mark" is just a tiny speck beside one side of her little pink nose.Adorable!

      Marianna

      From: westgold@...
      Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:45:24 -0400

      Yes, Maru is the greatest! On the Scottish Fold Fanciers list we share her
      clips all the time. Of course, Scottish Folds are the cutest cats ever!!

      Take care -- Michelle & Tigger Too (A proud foldie!) in Toronto