Re: Concerned

  • D
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 26 2:17 PM
      Hi Kelli, when my cat threw a clot, both of his back legs were paralyzed and he couldn't move. It sounds like your kitty is still up and walking around? But I don't know about the smaller clots. Nattokinase- might be a good idea to start that if you are worried. Also check with your vet/cardiologist and see what they think.