Message from mmayer11@aol.com

  • mmayer11@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 16, 2010
      I have lit a candle for Yeta...

      Click here to see the candle
      http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=11821887

      Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 69.182.165.183

    • mmayer11@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 31, 2010
        This candle burns for Karen's Mama cat.
        Light one as well for her, if you wish.
        Her candle is labeled Mama.
        Marianna

        Click here to see the candle
        http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=11919901

        Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 69.182.147.161

      • mmayer11@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 20, 2010
          I lit this candle for Ruth & Rigsby....
          Perhaps other members would like to do
          the same. If so, look for the group name
          "Rigsby".
          Marianna

          Click here to see the candle
          http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=12064338

          Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 69.182.165.155

        • mmayer11@aol.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
            I have lit another candle for
            Rigsby...if you'd like to do the same,
            here's the link once again...group name
            "Rigsby".
            Please keep him in your thoughts. He
            seems to be slowly improving. He and
            Ruth need your prayers. Thanks.
            Marianna

            Click here to see the candle
            http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=12141895

            Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 69.182.165.155

          • Judi Levens
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
              Thank you Maryann...a very nice thought...Judi

              To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 17 , Dec 13, 2010
                I have lit a candle for Camille, if any
                member would like to do the same, please
                look for her group name "Camille"....
                Marianna

                Click here to see the candle
                http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=12226742

                Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 69.182.135.159

              • mmayer11@aol.com
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 10, 2011
                  Although this is certainly OT, many
                  members may wish to join with me to
                  light a candle for Melissa and her
                  beloved horse Smitty, who has passed away.
                  Marianna

                  Click here to see the candle
                  http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=12653108

                  Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 69.183.26.148

                • Melissa Legan
                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 10, 2011
                    Thank you so much Marianna. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Smitty truly was the HORSE with 9 lives! He was diagnosed with diffuse lymphosarcoma of the small intestine almost 3 years ago, and lived happily through much of that time. He became very ill last Thursday, and after many vet visits, it was determined that he just wasnt going to pull through. Although we will never really know why he was so ill, I am willing to guess that it was a form of Equine Colitis-X, which is fatal.

                    He was a wonderful horse, friend, companion, support, my rock, my beloved boy. An Era has ended.

                    Rest in Peace my dearest Smitty. (3/21/1985-2/8/2011).

                    Message 9 of 17 , Feb 10, 2011
                      so very sorry Melissa...what a wonderfully long life he had with you...Judi and Max

                      To: mmayer11@...; feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
                      From: smittyhj82@...
                      Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:46:16 -0800
                      Subject: Re: [FH] Message from mmayer11@...

                    • LorieAHuston@cs.com
                      Message 10 of 17 , Feb 10, 2011
                        I'm so sorry to hear about Smitty, Melissa. I don't have horses myself but my brother does and even I'm attached to them in much the same way I am to my cats. Sorry for your loss.

                        Lorie

                        Message 11 of 17 , Jul 2 12:25 AM
                          I have lit a candle for Midnight...

                          Click here to see the candle
                          http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=13688196

                          Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 108.195.5.181

                        • mmayer11@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jul 25 9:11 AM
                            I have lit a candle for dear Rudy...
                            Marianna

                            Click here to see the candle
                            http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=13851627

                            Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 108.192.65.81

                          • mmayer11@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 17 , Aug 3, 2011
                              I have lit a candle for dear Seymour...
                              Marianna

                              Click here to see the candle
                              http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=13917372

                              Message 14 of 17 , Sep 3, 2011
                                There is another candle for Kensington....
                                If you wish to join your name follow
                                this link under Kensington.
                                Marianna

                                Click here to see the candle
                                http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=14148992

                                Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 108.195.3.252

                              • christine french
                                Message 15 of 17 , Sep 4, 2011
                                  How lovely and touching
                                  Lighting a candle for kensington!

                                  Message 16 of 17 , Apr 9, 2012
                                    I have lit a candle for Aslan...
                                    Marianna

                                    Click here to see the candle
                                    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=15752216

                                    Disclaimer: The message above was sent though Gratefulness.org website by internet user from 108.204.10.204 (ip address). Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of the message. Neither e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. To report abuse, please forward this email to contact@...

                                  • mmayer11@aol.com
                                    Message 17 of 17 , May 11, 2012
                                      I lit a candle for beautiful Toby.
                                      If members would like to do the same,
                                      follow this link. Toby has his own group
                                      name, you can find his candle there.
                                      Peace,
                                      Marianna

                                      Click here to see the candle
                                      http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=15991351

                                      Disclaimer: The message above was sent though Gratefulness.org website by internet user from 108.231.200.199 (ip address). Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of the message. Neither e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. To report abuse, please forward this email to contact@...