Re: [feline-heart] New Member: introducing Fuzzy

  • diane
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2001
      Hi,

      Were you able to find the info on compounding pharmacies? If Mudgie
      ever needs meds again I will probably do that for him - pilling is
      not his favorite thing!

      Also I believe Z has done some homeopathic treatments, but she uses a
      work account and she probably has Monday off too. You may want to go
      to the yahoogroups main page and send her a private email so she
      doesn't miss it.

      Diane

    • ParkinPan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 10, 2001
        Thank all of you so much for the info on the compounding pharmacies. I had no
        idea they even existed. We have found one thru the websites recommended and
        are picking up Fuzzy's meds on Wednesday. They are going to put the Atenelol
        in a fish based liquid and the baby aspirin in a gel that can be put on his
        ear so we don't have to force feed him. Hopefully this will work as we can't
        see many options left....
        With our heartfelt thanks,
        Susi & Brad (Fuzzy's folks..)