HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGGER

  • Rose Pike
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGGER!!
      My cat, Rufus, was diagnosed about 4 years ago and has been on atenolol and verapamil.  At his last check-up, his murmur had improved from 4/6 to 1/6 and his vet said he was almost as good as a kitty with no murmur at all!  This disease is definitely NOT a death sentence, especially if you catch it early and find a good doctor that will work with you.