OT: Delay in messages posting.

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      I received this email today from the moderator group about messages being delayed from posting, sometimes up to five days, which I see is what happened to mine about Fred that just posted. Hopefully they'll get it all fixed soon.

      So if you've posted something and haven't seen it show up, this is the reason.

      Some messages have been delayed (possibly as many as five days) due to an outage on one of our mail machines. We are in the process of sending out the delayed messages and expect to catch up in the next few days. You do not have to resend any messages. Thank you for your patience.

      Carol