OT: Disney's African Cats

  • MarisaKatnic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hi, sharing this if you haven't seen it already. Coming Earth Day 2011.
      In conjunction with the Cheetah Conservation Fund we are presently working with Disney in hopes to hold
      an event together with the premier ... I think a cheetah and lion should walk the red carpet too!

      Mark your calendars! Enjoy the preview ... I know you'll love it!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgUFVWSx7hQ

      Marisa >^..^<

    • Westgold
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
        Oh, boy, I can't wait to see that!!! It looks amazing!! I don't think I ever saw a cheetah and a lion so close together before, I didn't realize that the lion was SO much bigger.

        Yes, it would be so great to have a cheetah and a lion walk the red carpet -- they will definitely be the most beautiful and most well-dressed of everybody there!!!