Tigger's Happy 6th Birthday!!!!

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      Please wish my little Tigger Too a very happy 6th birthday! He had a 3-4
      murmur when I bought him, and was diagnosed with HCM at 6 months of age and
      put on atenolol. He has been doing just great, no fluid issues or anything.

      HCM is NOT a death sentence -- just take things day by day! And love them
      as much as you can!!

      All the best -- Michelle & Tigger Too in Toronto
    • Judi Levens
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        What wonderful new Michelle! Happy Birthday to Tigger Two! and many more...Judi and Max

        To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
          Happy Birthday Tigger! It's good to have
          positive stories to celebrate. :)

          Monika