Re: [FH] Re: Nattokinase and Cerebral Bleeds

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
      After Dr Oz did part of his show on Natto Wednesday, I asked my friend from Japan about it. She said that everybody there eats it everyday. But Japanese people are different, in that they probably don't take an aspitin everyday, and probably don't take other supplements that also thin the blood. I take several supplements that thin the blood -- including Bilberry for my retinas, omega-3 fish oils, etc, and I also take 3-4 aspirin everyday for my arthritis. So I'm loaded up. Yet I have no problem. If I should get a little cut, it clots right away. If I saw a lot of bleeding from a little cut, I'd cut back on some of these things for sure. After seeing that show with Dr Oz, I want to start taking natto, but i'm going to do some research first -- thanks to those who posted links. I know I'd hate the taste of eating it, so I'd have to take the pills.