Re: Mellie update on MRI

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2010
      When at the vet, Mellie tries to get behind me and will attempt to stand on the waistband of my pants! She does tolerate the acupuncture but I doubt she'd tolerate chiropractic. Perhaps we'll ask acuvet about it tomorrow.

      We used to have Susie who would let anyone do anything - except me, wouldn't let me give her a pill. I asked the vet why she wouldn't let me do things, vet said You are her mom and moms aren't supposed to do scary things! She was a sweet old girl.

      carol and mellie