Fred

  • sockster@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 26, 2010
      20 boy i hope my Boomer gets into her 20s. Thats a long life. I just wanted to say and maybe you have done this. Warm him up. I remember about a month or so before Trampster died our vet said her temp was low. We have a bed buddie u heat in the micro and wrapped it in a blanket put it by her tummy not too hot. I also covered her up and hugged her if she let me. Just an idea. I hope he gets better. Janie
      Sent from my iPhone