milk thistle thanks!

  • Suzianne Painter-Thorne
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 25, 2010
      Hi all,

      Wanted to say thanks again for the folks (Carol, Maureen, Annie) who gave me
      advice on dosage of milk thistle for my Boo kitty. She just had her recheck
      of her liver values and all were normal. Yay! The vet was almost as happy as
      we were. :-)

      Now she just needs to go in for her regularly scheduled heart labs, then get
      her teeth cleaned.

      Sue & Boo (who is feeling so much better that she kicked kitten Aimee's butt
      several times last night)