Re: [FH] Re:checking heart for RCM,HCM etc -my Moms cat passed with RCM-UT vet

  • musicgirl1993@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2010
      Thanks for answering question with my Mom's Sphynx that had RCM.

      My daughter has a Sphynx that will be 10 in December. She is not related to
      my Mom's cat. Since a lot of them have the diseases we should probably get
      her checked. Has anyone been to UT Vet School to have theirs checked? Are
      there symptoms people notice in the beginning if God forbid she had one of
      them? Thanks Kim