Re: [feline-heart] HELP ME< MY 5 yrl old just vomited everything I fed her fo...

  • earina613@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2000
      Hi

      Boo Boo urinates in her litter box when she is on the ground, but when she is
      in my bed most of the time not always she urinates in my bed. Today she
      urinated on my bed when I wasn't home.
      Is it normal?
      what should I do?

      -Irina
    • Jonathan Rosenberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2000

        Urinating in inappropriate places is almost always a sign of an underlying
        physical problem (in rare instances, it can be "simply" a behavioral
        problem).

        > what should I do?

        I would take her to the vet.

        --
        JR
        & Tabby (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Lynx
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2000
          Irina,

          How is Boo Boo?

          --
          JR
          & Tabby (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Lynx
        • Bogdan Bilyk
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9, 2000
            The first thing that you have to realise is that you have to reduce the load
            on the kidneys. You have to feed the kitty protein that is of high quality
            but that is the bare minimum that is needed in the diet. It also has to be
            low in ash content.

            Sample meal:
            1 large egg
            1/4 cup lean or organ meat
            1/2 cup cooked barley or brown rice
            1 tsp flax oil
            daily supplements as recommended for a cat
            Combine and serve

            Second sample meal:
            1/4 cup medium fat hamburger or other fatty meat
            1/4 cup cooked kidney or azuki beans
            1/4 cup cooked barley or brown rice
            2 tablespoons creamed cottage cheese
            1 tablespoon chopped parsley or other vegetable
            1 tsp flax oil
            daily kitty supplements
            Combine and serve

            Supplements are a combination of the following:
            Bone Meal
            Brewers Yeast
            Cod Liver Oil
            Kelp Powder
            Vitamin E

            Mix the dry ingredients together and mix 1 tsp to into the food. At the same
            time, add 1 tsp of the cod liver oil. Good luck, alchemist100