RE: [feline-heart] HELP ME< MY 5 yrl old just vomited everything I fed her for today and coughed

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2000
      Please remember that I'm a real amateur ... but, here is what I found in the
      vet handbook. "The chief signs of FUS (feline urologic syndrome) are
      prolonged suqatting & straining. Symptomatic cats ... urinate in unusual
      places ..." It also says that vomiting can occur.

      Please don't take this as a diagnosis, as I'm just doing some pattern
      matching. I also don't know whether this constitutes an emergency. Once
      again, I strongly suggest that you make some phone calls & see what you can
      find out.

      Please keep us informed.

      --
      JR