looking for heartwarming cat stories to publish in my book

  • June batz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 1:52 PM

      I am owned by an f-1 Bengal and I have written a book about living with a hybrid. I am looking for stories about any breed of cat/kitten. It will cost you nothing but some of your time. A portion of the proceeds go to rescue. The call to copy ends sept. 30th 2010. So if you would like to publish a funny and or heartwarming story about your feline please email me for story and picture guidelines. If you have something cat related to sell, a toy that you make that is quality or walking jackets or a cat service that you provide, please email me for ad rates. I look forward to your stories.
      June Randolph

      Susan Saunders
      Deep South Area Coordinator for
      http://www.bengalrescuenetwork. org/