Re: Feline Thromboembolism

  • SandyB
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2010
      I had a 22 month old Ragdoll, Bandit,

    • penny33@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 7, 2010
        our zach came home fri doing really good considering no limp or anything almost like nothing happened he is on bp pills . keeping fingers crossed.. penny

        ""Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket""
      • Judi Levens
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 7, 2010
          what wonderful news Penny...give Zach a big hug for us...Judi and Max

          To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
          From: penny33@...
          Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:27:30 -0400
          Subject: Re: [FH] Re: Feline Thromboembolism