parasites

  • Wendy Solem
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
      Just as a side note, I worked for a Veterinarian while in college, parasites
      can actually be difficult to diagnose depending on the stage of their
      development. Often even a kitty with parasites will test "negative" My cat did
      for a few months, and even though he had been "wormed" eventually he passed a
      large worm which I took it to the Dr and said "Told ya so!" It was roundworm.
      Sometimes if it's in the larvae stage your kitty will test negative, trust your
      instincts. With a parasite, it may not always be easily diagnosed, but it is
      fairly easily cured. Keep checking!
      Wendy "Tino" and "Joey"

    • Mmayer11
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
        Thank you, Wendy. Sue understood me, fortunately. But that was what I wanted to say, just did not explain it well as you.

        Marianna

        -