RE: [feline-heart] gnat in CA

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2001
      Congrats on the successful trip. I don't know any vets in the
      area & it would be best to get a personal recommendation.

      Barring that you look for a vet cardiologist here:

      http://www.acvim.org/Kittleson/search.htm

    • Rat
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2001
        From: kcudding@...

        > I know we're at one of the centres of feline health here in Davis, CA,
        > but can anyone recommend a really good, sensitive vet? Should I just
        > take her to the UCD vet hospital. Any thoughts?

        There's a vet cardiologist up there named Dr. Kienle--he travels
        around to various vet hospitals in the whole bay area by
        appointment but he's based in Davis. We saw him once for
        an ultrasound and were impressed by his manner and sensitivity.

        --Rat