OT: New links for CRF

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
      hi everyone,

      I put together a file in the "Links" section on the homepage called CRF (chronic renal failure) Info. In the folder are links to CRF information websites and some of the Yahoo Groups for CRF. Since many of us have heart kitties who also have CRF, I though it'd be a good idea to have some of those resources here for us too.

      You can go to the home page and click on "Links" on the left side of the page or click this link,
      http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/feline-heart/links
      then click on the folder for CRF info.

      take care,
      and the gang
    • Barbie
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
        Did most of the cats here that do have CRF end up having
        CRF after some time being diagnosed as a
        CHM cat?  Do any of you believe that it could
        be from the flurosmide since it is known to
        be hard on the kidneys?

        Barbie

        see in them what I am".

        Gustav Klimt