Re:HCM Cats & Appetite increase

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi Cathy

      Has Winston had his thyroid checked? My HCM boy, Josh was eating like crazy
      and getting thinner and had hyperthyroid. There are two blood tests, T3
      and T4 and Josh had the T4 and was found to be hyperthyroid. He has tablets
      for this daily and it has also helped to stabilise his heart.

      Josh is struggling thyroid, heart and kidneys too, so it's a balancing act.
      Thyroid malfunction can also make heart problems worse and if he hasn't
      had it checked I would get that done immediately.

      :) Lyn