Re: [FH] Lasix question? Please accept apologies!!

  • Barbie
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2010
      Okay thanks Helen nobody mentioned that about Atenolol.
      Good to know and it really does put my mind to rest a bit
      more to know not all HCM cats get this.  I know the Internist
      told me that just because she IS on aspirin that
      doesn't necessarily she can't throw a clot.  I sure hope
      she never does.

      Barbie

      see in them what I am".

      Gustav Klimt