Re: [FH] Lasix question? Tino has HCM and takes lasix twice daily - it helped save him!

  • Barbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 5:59 AM
      I didn't mean to imply that I was going to
      make the decision to take her off her meds Wendy
      that would be stupid.  Nor would I ever do
      that.  I know what lasix is for, I would never
      take meds without knowing what they are
      and that is the same for all my animals.
      It is very important to understand why your
      pet is taking what and what is for.  If you
      don't then it is an injustice to the animal
      as far as I'm concerned.

      My question was and maybe
      should have included by vets advice are you
      told at some point to only give the lasix
      when needed like when breathing becomes
      unsteady or are all of you that are giving
      lasix finding it a part of her daily medication
      from here on in.

      Thank you

      Barbie

      see in them what I am".