Re: [FH] Re: Wheezing and coughing

  • Barbie
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
      Yes that is correct.  But when she was given
      the steriod on the 16th and 17th, both vets
      were convinced it was a lung issue not heart and it still
      very could be.  So when she was still having difficulties
      they knew it was most likely heart probs.  But we
      first needed to rule out lung problems so this
      is how they handled it.  Her x-ray wasn't in your face
      this is what is wrong.  From the x-ray to them it was more
      of a lung thing than heart.  So when her symptoms
      persisted we were told to get a echo which we did
      and from there she was diagnosed with HCM.  The Ventolog
      stays in the system for 1 to 2 weeks.  By the time
      she started her meds for HCM the ventolog was
      most likely out of her system.

      Barbie

      see in them what I am".

      Gustav Klimt