Re: topical diltiazem

  • mukki2@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2001
      Well, Zellene recommended www.bcpvetpharm.com to me in a message and
      I know they make topical solutions. I also wanted to say that the
      tuna-flavored vet chews from bcp have been a life-saver. My cat's
      breathing was getting horrible during the week I was forcing liquid
      amoxicillin down his throat -- he still hasn't recovered fully. I had
      my vet fill the rest of the prescription at bcp in the chews and my
      cat eats them after I smoosh them and mix them in some wet food (he
      simply doesn't like chunky or chewy things). I really think he would
      have died if I had given him the full 3 week dose orally -- he was
      getting THAT bad. Thanks for the rec, Zellene!!

    • cjclinki@coastalnet.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2001
        --- In feline-heart@y..., mukki2@y... wrote:
        > Well, Zellene recommended www.bcpvetpharm.com to me in a message
        and
        > I know they make topical solutions.

        Okay, then, since we can recommend like that--the pharmacy I use
        (that makes topical diltiazem) is www.martinavenue.com. Although the
        website lists TONS of flavors, you gotta call to any any more info.
        The number is 630-355-6400. (Illinois).

        Celia