Re: [FH] Re: Cat with breathing problems

  • Barbie
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 27, 2010
      Awe sorry you were not satisfied but I know
      your little angel would love it to know that
      you didn't forget about her.  So don't get
      caught up on the picture.  The love you
      shared with your pet is what really mattered.

      Yes, I am still trying to figure out someone's
      thinking on how he reacted.  I mean really
      those pharmacys get most of those pills
      for literally pennies and then take advantage
      of people by jacking up the cost 1000% in
      some cases.  So to lose a customer over
      pennies lead me to believe he IS just one
      miserable person who just likes to complain
      about everything.  If he had any sense he
      wouldn't even have mentioned it being we
      had just bought two other scripts from him.
      Now he has lost our business.  Not our loss.

      So glad Nunu is doing okay on the aspirin and
      ATenolol.  I am still worried about that lasix
      though.  She seems to be breathing okay right
      now.  I am only going to give her a 1/4 at midnight.
      Gosh I hope she doesn't take a reaction like
      she did last night it was really awful.  I'm even
      wondering if she needs it.  The vet said to hold
      off of it until next week unless she really needed it.
      Her breathing seems to be okay.  She did need
      it yesterday I thought but today she seems fine.
      I hate the thought of giving her something that makes
      her sick when she is actually not feeling to bad
      which I can usually tell because she will purr
      and lay on her back.  Poor baby.
      Barbie

      see in them what I am".

      Gustav Klimt