Re:(no subject)

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2010
      Hi Barbie

      Taurine is a natural amino acid which cats can't synthesise and need to
      survive. It's added to all brands of cat food, wet and dry. It's a food
      supplement and essential. Cats on homemade diets have it as supplement. I have
      given my HCM and heart problem cats taurine for years in the heart supplement
      Vetriscience Cardiostrength (Cardio S in the UK) My cadiologist is quite
      happy for them to have this supplement which is Coenzyme Q, taurine and
      carnitine and all my cats are very stable.