re : Life after feline heart disease

  • Voula
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      Dear Jill,
      I too think about my losses of Pebbles and Sachie and that one day I will face the same again. Your message reminds us all to treasure each moment with our wonderful animal friends, and yes, the best tribute is to love other cats in memory of those who have passed. My Lucy is in memory of Sachie and my Rosie who I adopted three weeks ago is in memory of Pebbles. They remind me so much of Pebbles and Sachie and seeing them playing together brings back the happy memories before Pebbles and Sachie became ill. Though I know that the day will come when I will go through the same again, the love is so worth it! I will miss Pebbles and Sachie till the day I die. I know it is the same for you with your Angels Wendy and Ollie. Thank you for writing.
      Love, Voula
      www.geocities.com/vaugerinos/Pebbles.html
      (photos of my girls and other animal friends)