Re: [feline-heart] Intro

  • zayfodbb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2000
      << Have you found a better price for Enacard than the $25 the vet charges?
      The Atenonal was cheap compared to this. :( >>

      The human equivalent of Enacard (enalapril) is Vasotec, and I believe it is
      cheaper. Not many drugs are as cheap as atenolol though :)
      The price of Norvasc is killing us!

      MJ and the hypurrtensives
      Emma, Ming, Moses, Truman, Tootsie,
      Callie, Krissy, Ziggy, Willie and Tiger
      www.primenet.com/~pjs
    • Diane
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2000
        At 02:00 PM 4/3/00 -0400, you wrote:
        ><< Have you found a better price for Enacard than the $25 the vet charges?
        >The Atenonal was cheap compared to this. :( >>
        >
        >The human equivalent of Enacard (enalapril) is Vasotec, and I believe it is
        >cheaper. Not many drugs are as cheap as atenolol though :)
        >The price of Norvasc is killing us!

        My vet is pretty fussy about heart meds and staying on what's prescribed.
        Once I start doing Frisky's epogen at home I'll have a little more "free"
        (hah!) cash.

        Diane